Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Bloggers


 "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." ~Publilius Syrus 

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday Bloggers. 

More than 100 people shared their Wordless Wednesday last week! Here are some highlights.

Beautiful Incentives took a luscious pic of her rescue pet. So what if her cat is on catnip?

Coffee Jitters offered a different angle on a child's photo.
Live Love & Garden captured the freshness of Spring.
Beth Fish Reads captured nostalgia with a rusted Ford truck.

A Meditative Journey with Saldage caught the personality of a rough and tumble, yet sweet, boy.

Now it's time to show why silence can be golden and link up. 

I've made this list a blog hop. So feel free to link this up on your site. Just grab my button or write this Linky Party is hosted by Wordless Wednesday Bloggers at www.wordlesswednesdaybloggers.blogspot.com.


And please link up to your blog post, not your general site. Thanks!



DON'T FORGET TO VISIT YOUR HOST AND LEAVE A COMMENT:

THE JENNY EVOLUTION
www.thejennyevolution.com

Interested in co-hosting Wordless Wednesday Bloggers? Send me a note.